CLASS A SHARES
What are Class A Shares?
HMECU Class A Shares are an exclusive investment opportunity for our HMECU Members. When you invest in Class A Shares with HMECU, you are investing directly in us by helping us strengthen our capital base. In return, you earn a 3.25%* minimum rate of return, and the ability to diversify your investment portfolio.
Interested in joining the waiting list?
One of our Branch Managers will happily add you to the list.
Features of Class A Shares
Why should you consider investing in HMECU?
Class A Shares are a long-term investment option for members to diversify their portfolio, earn a higher than market rate of return and invest in the growth of HMECU. Funds raised through the sale of Investment Shares strengthen the capital base, or financial foundation, of HMECU. These funds will help the credit union continue to exceed financial reserve regulations and have the necessary capital to invest in new lending growth and new technology which we can use to offer expanded services to our membership.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about Class A Shares, please feel free to reach out to us by calling your local branch.
Share Offering Statements are avaliable in branch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many Class A Shares does HMECU offer?
2. How are Class A Shares different from other stocks or common shares?
3. How can I redeem my shares?
4. What is the dividend rate?
5. What if I have funds already invested that I would like to use for Class A Shares?
6. How are dividend issued?
7. Are shares eligible for deposit insurance?
8. How do I purchase shares?
9. What are the share purchase minimums/maximums?
10. Do I have to be a member to purchase shares?
*Dividends at any particular rate are not guaranteed, are entirely at the discretion of the Credit Union’s Board of Directors, and in certain circumstances cannot legally be paid. This investment is not insured by FSRA. This investment is only available by offering statement. This is not an offering statement. To obtain an offering statement, please visit your local branch.
You must be a Member to purchase Class A Shares.